Thursday 6 May 2010

I Voted the Conservatives and Will Do it Again!

Of course, I know that Black people in Britain generally believe they should vote the Labour, but I chose to vote for Change!

My beef with the Labour Party is simply that they are full of hypocrites and not good for Britain.

The notion that the Conservative Party is racist and anti-immigrants was not persuasive enough to sway me because I do not find any real difference between the main parties as they are all made up of mainly privileged few!

However, I wanted to change from a hopeless bunch of hypocrites to the Conservatives because I am hoping for a better crop of leaders!!

I also believe that a Conservative government would try to win people for future mandates.

It is also not sensible for Black people to cluster themselves in the Labour Party...

I voted for Hope over Fear and wish David Cameron a no hung parliament!

I want to see David Cameron as the new PM tomorrow!

No comments: